NBA playoff prop bets: Milwaukee Bucks Giannis Antetokounmpo props for 6/15/2021
The NBA Playoffs roll on Tuesday for the Milwaukee Bucks, so let's take a look at Giannis Antetokounmpo's prop bets and lines. The over/under for Antetokounmpo's points in Tuesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets is 32.5.
Antetokounmpo finishes with an average of 28 points, 11.3 rebounds and 5.8 assists per contest this season, while connecting on 56.0% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he's averaged 27.8 points, 12 rebounds and 5.6 assists in each matchup and has shot 52.6% from the floor.
The Bucks are being picked to win the contest by sportsbooks, who list them as 4.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 217.5 points. The teams will meet on Tuesday in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, starting at 8:30 PM ET. Let's dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Antetokounmpo will fare in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Giannis Antetokounmpo prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under : 32.5
- Over Odds : -115
- Under Odds : -115
- Points per game : 28.0
Lines last updated at 7:36 AM EST on June 15, 2021.
Giannis Antetokounmpo points insights
- The 32.5 points prop total set for Antetokounmpo on Tuesday is 4.5 more points than his scoring average on the season (28.0).
- Antetokounmpo has put up more than 32.5 points 22 times this season (out of 69 total games - 31.9%).
- Antetokounmpo's season-long scoring average, 28.0 points per game, is 0.9 fewer points than his average points prop bet total.
- 50% of Antetokounmpo's matchups this year have seen him hit the over on his point prop total (28 out of 56 chances).
- In less than half of his contests - 33 of 69 this year (47.8%) - Antetokounmpo has gone over his season average points prop bet total (28.9).
- Teams are putting up 112.3 points per game against the Nets this season, the 12th-most allowed by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Giannis Antetokounmpo rebound insights
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 2.2 less rebounds per game (11.3) than his prop bet total in Tuesday's game (13.5).
- In 26.1% of his games this year (18 out of 69), Antetokounmpo has snagged more than 13.5 boards.
- Antetokounmpo has reeled in 0.7 fewer rebounds (11.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (12).
- In only 39.3% of his chances (22 out of 56), Antetokounmpo has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 23 of his 69 contests (33.3%), Antetokounmpo has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 12 boards.
- Teams are pulling down 45.9 rebounds per game against the Nets this season, the ninth-most given up by a squad.
Giannis Antetokounmpo assists insights
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 5.8 assists per game this season, 0.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Tuesday (5.5).
- In 44.9% of his matchups this season (31 out of 69) Antetokounmpo has collected more than 5.5 assists.
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.7.
- In just 44.9% of Antetokounmpo's games (31 out of 69) he has recorded more than 5.7 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Teams are dishing out 22.6 assists per game against the Nets this season, the 28th-most allowed by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive