A 7 minute highlight film of the 1967 Undefeated Bruce High School Football team out of Westernport, Md.
Bruce High School was the first official high school in Westernport, Md. It was located on Hammond Street prior to 1900, then moved to Church Street where Westernport Elementary School is now. In 1957, Bruce moved to a new location on Philos Ave. In 1986, Bruce High closed and the building became the new Bruce Middle School. In 1989, Bruce Middle became Westmar Middle. In 2007, Westmar Middle relocated to Lonaconing, vacating the former Bruce building. Bruce was named after Oliver Herman Bruce, principal of Westernport schools from 1875 until 1920. The school colors were Blue & White and the mascot was the Bulldog.